Vision & Values
The Nene Valley Partnership is a new and ambitious Multi-Academy Trust established in April 2019.
The founding schools are Bozeat Community Primary School and Nursery, Irchester Community Primary School and Wollaston School.
Our mission is to ensure excellent outcomes for every single child who attends one of our schools. We believe in local, community education which focuses on personal development, academic success and a lifelong love of learning.
Nene Valley Partnership: Our Framework for Excellence in Education
- We expect the best from every individual;
- All students will benefit from a broad, enriching and inspiring curriculum;
- Our teaching, learning and assessment will be informed by best practice;
- We will work collaboratively with staff, parents, students and the wider community;
- We are committed to a culture of continuous improvement;
- We provide an education with character.