Vision & Values
The Nene Valley Partnership is a new and ambitious Multi-Academy Trust established in April 2019.
The founding schools are Bozeat Community Primary School and Nursery, Irchester Community Primary School and Wollaston School.
Our mission is to ensure excellent outcomes for every single child who attends one of our schools. We believe in local, community education which focuses on personal development, academic success and a lifelong love of learning.
Excellence in Education
We believe in the power of education to have a positive impact on young people’s lives and are passionate about the role we can play in ensuring that every child and young person is academically successful, personally fulfilled, safe, confident and happy.
We act with integrity, and we trust and empower our staff, leaders and governors to make sustainable decisions in the best interests of our children and young people.
We are proud of the unique ethos and identity of each of our schools and every individual who learns and works in them.
The NVP exists because we believe that working together is better than working alone. We challenge and support each other to achieve excellence in education.
Nene Valley Partnership: Our Framework for Excellence in Education
- We expect the best from every individual;
- All students will benefit from a broad, enriching and inspiring curriculum;
- Our teaching, learning and assessment will be informed by best practice;
- We will work collaboratively with staff, parents, students and the wider community;
- We are committed to a culture of continuous improvement;
- We provide an education with character.